TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Company (the owner of the Website) has an exclusive right to modify and change these terms at any time without preliminary notice. The Client agrees with its right and has to check on the latest version of these terms by himself. Also, the Client agrees with an exceptional right of the Company to choose the type of Cryptocurrency and assets which will be traded on the Website, the way they will be calculated and also have the right to change them at any time.
2. Any words and/or expressions herein using the masculine or feminine gender shall refer to both the male and female genders, and words and expressions using persons shall include also refer to businesses or incorporated bodies.
3. These terms are applicable to all data and info, gathered on Website. As a Client, you are able to execute financial transactions, make requests, submit data, register to receive materials, etc. Personal info, that can be gathered by the Company, includes the user’s name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account, credit card number, etc. whether pertaining to yourself, or to third parties, where you act on behalf of any such party. The Client has a right to change and update part of the personal info by visiting the account page and following the instruction. However, the Client has to be aware of the fact that due to legal requirements some of the personal info cannot be changed. The Client has an exceptional authority to perform each transaction and to follow the thereunder obligations. Such operations are not restricted by any law, provision of any constitutional documents or any charge, trust deed, contract or other, applicable to the Client or Company. Also, the Client has to be sure to provide only true and relative personal info. The Client’s obligations under these Terms and Conditions constitute the Client’s legal, valid and binding obligations, enforceable in accordance with their respective terms. The Client has to comply with all laws, rules, regulations and disclosure requirements of any relevant authority, exchange, market, or regulatory authority which apply in respect of the Company, the Client, or the Client’s investments from time to time. The Client must provide the Company with all the information in cases when it is needed to comply with the legal obligations related to the Client’s Account or the Website. The Client has to understand the terms, condition, and risks of each transaction (whether recommended by the Company) entered hereunder and the Client is willing and able to accept those terms and conditions and to assume (financially and otherwise) those risks. In such relations, the Client is a principal in any transaction made on the Website.
4. All intellectual property, including but not limited to, content, information, patents, trademarks, copyrights, modules, techniques, know-how, algorithms, methods of doing business, user interfaces (UIs), graphic design, look and feel, and software; and all developments, derivatives, and improvements thereto, whether registered or not (Intellectual Property) are owned in their entirety by the Company and/or by third parties who have granted the Company license to use such IP. All rights reserved.
5. The Client has a limited non-exclusive right to use the intellectual property included in this Website for the Client’s personal, non-commercial, non-transferable, limited use, with regards to the services offered on this Website only. The Company grants no other intellectual property rights and permissions to the Client unless they are expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions. The Client has no right to duplicate, copy and transfer this property to third parties. The Client can print only one copy printout from the site for the Client’s personal use.
6. The Company can include info, links, data, offers, third-party content and any other content in the structure of Website. The main goal of such content is the Client’s convenience in the form of extra services. The Company is not, directly, or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the advertising materials and/or linked or linking websites. The Company has not reviewed these advertising materials or websites and is not responsible for the contents, accuracy, policies, quality, fitness accuracy and/or other characteristics with respect thereto. In no case, Company shall be responsible for, or shall it deem to give any representation and/or warrant about such content.
7. The access and use of certain Website pages are possible only after the Client’s registration process. It is the Client’s responsibility to keep the username and password strictly confidential and undertake to notify the Company of any suspected misuse of the Client’s Account or personal information. The Client also agrees that the Company has no obligations in this regards. The Client has no right to reassign or allow the use of its account to any third parties.
8. The Client has comprehensive responsibility for all its Account activity. The Client exempts the Company from any damages and/or losses that it may incur in connection therewith and undertake to immediately indemnify the Company for any damages and/or losses that may incur in connection therewith.
9. Any content, comments or any other form of information that mentions the Company or uses the company’s logo by the Client added to the internet or any other form of media or publication must not divulge any proprietary information owned by the Company, must not be illegal, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not can give rise to legal action whether against the Client or the Company or any third party (in each case under any applicable law). Client’s content (and its publication on the Website) must not be libelous or maliciously false, be obscene or indecent; infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right; infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation; constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement; constitute an incitement to commit a crime; be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order; be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation; be blasphemous; be in breach of official secrets legislation which includes release of any of the Company’s proprietary information; be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person; depict violence (in an explicit, graphic, or gratuitous manner); be pornographic or sexually explicit; be untrue, false; constitute spam; be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory, or inflammatory; may not promote market and/or advertise any websites, products, goods and/or commodities. Must be appropriate, civil and stay accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behavior on the internet.
10. The Company has an exclusive right to edit, add and remove any material submitted to the Website or stored on its servers, or hosted or published on the Website.
11. The Client grants the Company a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, prepare derivative works, publish, translate, and distribute content posted by the Client in any existing or future media. The Client also grants the Company the right to sublicense these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
12. The Client can only open trades on any specific contract per the trading rules published on the trading platform. Also, it is allowed only once per contract to close it before the expiry. If the Client violates such rules, the Company gets a full right to cancel the trade and return the contract premium. The Company can permanently ban the Client from the Website visiting in cases when the Client knowingly exploits technical issues, which can occur on the Website.
13. The Client cannot have more than one funded Account unless there is appropriate written permission from the Company. If the Client has registered multiple Accounts without such permission, some of them or all the Accounts can be closed, according to the decision of the Company representatives. Also, the Client who has several Accounts in which multiple investments are made with varying names and/or sources may have all the Accounts closed, and investments returned per a decision of the Company. It is strongly recommended to open a single Account and to invest only the Client’s funds.
14. The Company, at its sole discretion, may decide (but not be obliged to do so) to offer leverage, promotional offers, or any other kind of benefits to the Client, to set its conditions, and/or change them without prior notice to the Client. The Company shall not be subject to reason its decision and not to be forced to do the same in future transactions of the Client.
15. According to the type of the Account that the Client can choose there can be a minimum time commitment that needs to be traded before the main withdrawal is permitted. There is no fee in cases of withdrawal by credit card, but any withdrawal by wire transfer can be charged with the amount of the transferring bank commission. Once a withdrawal application (Application further) has been created, the Client has to wait up to 5 business days until approval. When approved, the Client has to wait up to 7 business days before receiving the funds. The Client who wishes to close the Account and withdraw the total sum in excess of 1 000 (Euros, US Dollars, GB Pounds) will receive the withdrawal installments on a monthly basis. Any withdrawal is limited to one withdrawal at the beginning of each month subject to the type of the account you will be provided with according to Your choice (Package). Customers who Managed Bitcoin Futures Trading Account. Customers who choose HF Semi Auto Trade Program: no withdrawals for up to three (3) months. Customers who choose PAMM Account Trading Program: no withdrawals for up to six (6) months due to the fact that this account is conducted in with other traders. Fully Managed Bitcoin Account: 1 year minimum of active trading with portions of profit withdrawal allowed after 4 months. The percentage of profit withdrawal allowed will be dependent on the class of Account.
16. The Client has to pay the next commissions and fees: Management fee, 3.25% per 6 months (fee is assessed at the beginning of the current 6-month period and to each deposit made during the current period. If the Client closes the account during a 6-month period where no fee has been assessed, then the full fee will be assessed prior to account closure); Quarterly Trading Commission, 1.50% of the quarter trade volume.
17. The Company also applies inactivity fees. The only reason why the Company accepts the Client’s money is for cryptocurrencies trading. Inactive accounts can cause losses to the Company. From the second consecutive month of inactivity, there will be a 5% fee assessed to the Account. The fee will be withdrawn in the same currency, which was selected in the Client’s Account. If there is no activity on the Account for 12 consecutive months or more, it can be closed by the Company and the remaining funds will be forfeited. The Company may cease or limit any or all trade activities on the Website with no prior notice. If a Client wants to withdraw funds after the first month of inactivity in addition to any inactivity fees that may have been already been assessed there will be a 25% of deposited capital service fee assessed. Once an inactivity fee is assessed it is non-refundable.
18. Hereby the Client accepts that there is no way to cancel any order or transaction once it has been executed.
19. Special offers Benefits and Leverage Bonuses. Leverage and benefits shall be credited to the Client’s Account subject to compliance with the terms of the offer made to the Client, e.g. making minimum deposits, and/or purchasing a minimum amount of options within a specified time. Unless otherwise stated in the terms of the offer, a precondition for making withdrawals after using the Leverage/benefit is to ensure that the leveraged funds remain untouched. If the stated balance drops below the leveraged funds, the Company has the right to proceed on a margin call of their leveraged funds. The Company urges its Clients to take part in the offers, but to refrain from abusing them. Abusing any of the offers could lead to cancellation of the bonus/benefit and closure of the Client’s Account on the Company’s Website. The leverage/benefits must be used within the period defined in the details of the special offer. If the Leverage/benefit was failed to be used within this period, the leverage/benefit will be withdrawn from the Client’s Account. Once receiving the leverage/benefits, the Client has 4 (four) calendar months to complete the total amount of investments (25 times the benefit) required as a precondition for withdrawal. If the required total amount of investments is not reached during this time, the Company may withdraw the leverage/benefits funds from the Client’s Account per its discretion. To earn the full value of the leverage and withdraw any funds in the Client’s Account, the Client is required to complete the full trading requirements necessary to have received the leverage/benefits. Once trading has commenced after the leverage has been added to the Account it will not be removed prior to a margin call, unless special written consent from the Company. The Company reserves the right to revoke the leverage/benefit should the special offer be abused and/or should the offer terms fail to be met. The Company reserves the right to revoke or change the offers at any time without prior notice.
20. The Client will pay the Company on demand all commissions and other charges due to the Company, premiums on any Cryptocurrency purchased on the Client’s instructions, such sums as the Company may at any time require in or towards satisfaction of any debit balance on the Client’s Account or any Account comprised therein, and the amount of any trading loss that may result from any transaction hereunder, interest, management fees and service charges due to the Company on the Account and the Company’s reasonable costs and legal fees incurred in collecting any such amounts. If the Client had a debit balance to be covered by the Client, then all payments due to the Company shall be made on the same day in freely transferable bank wired funds in the currency as stipulated by the Company.
21. All cash margin, commissions, fees, and other payments due by the Client to the Company pursuant to this Agreement shall be made in freely transferable funds in such currency and to such bank Account(s) as the Company may from time to time specify. If the Client is by law required to make any deduction or withholding in respect of taxes or otherwise, then the Client will be liable to pay such amount directly to the Client’s governing Tax authority. If the Company withholds taxes for the Client’s tax authority, then it will result in the Client receiving a net amount equal to the full amount which would have been received less the amount of deduction or withholding that was required. Any sums due to the Company from the Client pursuant to this Agreement (plus any applicable VAT) may be deducted without prior notice to the Client from any Account to realize proceeds which may be applied in the discharge of such sums. The Client will be responsible for the payment of any commissions, transfer fees, registration fees, taxes, duties, and other financial liabilities and all other liabilities and costs properly payable or incurred by us under these Terms and Conditions.
22. The Client declares that he understands that due to legal regulations the Company may withhold or deduct payments of any taxes, commissions, or fees due of any kind, limit the services provided herein, freeze Accounts pursuant to any official legal order or action, or any other action or restriction as be required by legal authorities or other authorities as determined by relevant regulations. The Client will indemnify and hold the Company and its employees and Representatives harmless upon such action and will not have any right to prevent such action, as Company sees fit, to fulfill any such legal order or action.
23. Due to accepted norms and rules investment for Cryptocurrency purchase or trading can only be made by cash, from a Bitcoin (BTC) wallet or Bank Wire Transfer. As the Company does not accept cash to satisfy Anti Money Laundering (AML) laws the Client acknowledges that the only acceptable methods of depositing funds are via Bank Wire or via Bitcoin (BTC). The Client hereby agrees to conform to all AML regulations and “Know your Client” (KYC) procedures relevant to the Client’s authority, including the supplying of official bank reference letters, utility bills and any other sort of official identification documentation as may be required by the Company. This is a condition precedent to use of the Website.
24. The Client is entitled to a full withdrawal of the unused funds once minimum trading period requirements are met that left in the Account if there is no active trading, leverage requirement or pending asset movement. Any single withdrawal must be equal to or greater than $100. The Client’s withdrawal orders from the Client’s Account shall be executed by bank wire transfer to the Client’s bank Account, subject to identification documents (KYC) to be delivered by the Client, and solely pursuant to Company’s discretion which shall make its best efforts to execute such orders by the way the Client has asked. Withdrawals shall be made per the site procedures and will take up to fourteen (14) banking days or as determined by the billing services provider of the site, the longer between the two. In the Case Client wishes to cancel a withdrawal request the Client can do so only with respect to withdrawal request that was not completed yet and to which a withdrawal confirmation was not sent yet and not a request already executed. In case more than one withdrawal request sent by the Client, and afterward the Client requests to cancel part/all the withdrawal orders, the earlier withdrawal order will be canceled, and so on.
25. The Client acknowledges that margined Cryptocurrency trading is one of the riskiest forms of investment available in the financial markets, and as such, any trading involves a risk of losing some or the entire Client’s investment. This risk warning notice cannot and does not disclose all the risks and other significant aspects of Cryptocurrency, option and derivative trading. The Client should not speculate with or invest capital that the Client cannot afford to lose and should conduct invest only with risk capital funds that if lost will not significantly affect the Client’s personal or institutions financial wellbeing. In the case that the Client loses all or part of the invested funds there is no refund of lost funds under any circumstances and the Company will not be held responsible for any losses due to trading by the Client or anyone else trading on behalf of the Client including any 3rd party or any Company employee/Broker.
26. The Company shall not be liable for any breach of obligation or default of any counterparty, intermediate broker, bank, custodian, sub-custodian, market or market operator, exchange, clearinghouse, depositary or other third parties with whom the Client does business.
27. The Client further understands that while the Internet and the World Wide Web generally are dependable, technical problems or other conditions may delay or prevent the Client from accessing the Company’s Website. The Company does not represent, warrant or guarantee that the Website will provide uninterrupted and error-free service. The Company does not make any warranties or guarantees with respect to the Website and its content, including without limitation, warranties for merchantability or fitness for a purpose.
28. The Company shall not be liable and shall bear no responsibility for, and the Client agrees not to hold or seek to hold the Company or any of its agents or service providers or other representatives liable for, any technical problems, system failures and malfunctions, communication line failures, equipment or software failures or malfunctions, system access issues, system capacity issues, high Internet traffic demand, security breaches and unauthorized access, and other similar computer problems and defects. The Company shall not be liable for any loss, expense, cost, or liability of any sort (together Loss) suffered or incurred by the Client unless such Loss is suffered or incurred because of the Company’s negligence or willful default. Without derogating from the Company’s liability, to compensate for damages incurred by Client, shall be limited to direct damages that Client can prove by a final judgment to have incurred, up to a maximum amount equal to the funds Client deposited in his Account with the Company about the liability inflicting event or the amounts of funds invested by the Client during the 6 (six) months preceding to the liability inflicting event, the lesser of the two.
29. In no case shall the Company be liable for consequential or special damages (whether for loss of profit, loss of business or otherwise) whether based on contract, tort or any other legal theory, caused to the Client or to third parties; or loss suffered or incurred by the Client as a result of any error in any order, instruction or information given by the Client, or as a result of the Company acting on any order or instruction which is, or appears to be from the Client. The Client will indemnify and hold the Company and all its related companies, employees, agents and/or officers (Representatives) harmless upon any liability and/or claim, about the use of the Website by the Client, including but not limited to any breach of legal requirements or of these Terms by the Client.
30. The Company shall not be liable or responsible for any damage, in case of a force majeure event not in the Company’s control.
31. The Company will be bound only to information and/or orders supplied by either party to the other party in writing. The Client assumes all responsibility of verifying validity and legality of the Client’s actions with respect to any actions taken by the Client on the Company’s Website.
32. Company shall be allowed to close the Client’s Account; cease or limit any or all trade activities on the Website; transfer, pledge, or sell the balance and/or securities in the Account(s); cancel, terminate, and/or close any or all of the open transactions; offset any damages caused to it; or take any action which it deems fit to cure any violation of the Client; all with no prior notice and at its sole discretion, and Client hereby waives any and all claims or rights of indemnification for any alleged damages caused by as a result, in any event the Client: (I) Violates any of the obligations under these Terms and Conditions; and/or (II) becomes bankrupt, insolvent or in procedure of insolvency, reorganization, bankruptcy, or any similar procedure.
33. If suspected fraudulent trading activity by the Client, system arbitrage, some other form of exploitation has taken place, The Company reserves the right to launch an investigation. The Company reserves the right to in cases where such actions are found to permanently ban any Client who has committed any of the activities and possibly also report it to any relevant legal or civil authorities. In such a case the funds in the Client’s account will be forfeited.
34. Crypto-arena.com and the Company’s logo are trademarks that belong to the Company. The Company gives no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of the Company’s rights. Any other registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on the Website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, the Company does not endorse and is not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such the Company cannot grant any license to exercise such rights.
35. These Terms are for an unlimited period, but the Company shall be entitled to terminate it by written notice. In such a case, the Client shall be prohibited from opening new Accounts or executing new transactions without prior written approval from the Company.
36. The Company is fully entitled to assign, grant, transfer, or sublicense all its rights provided for herein, wholly or in part, to any third party whatsoever. By no means shall the Client be entitled to do any of the above in respect of Client’s rights provided for herein, whether to other Website Clients or to others.
37. Should any provision herein be deemed void or invalid by any court of law having proper jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed, and shall not in any way vitiate or detract from the effect and/or validity of any or all remaining provisions herein. The Company’s acquiescence to any breach of these Terms and/or failure to exercise any right provided for herein shall be without prejudice to The Company’s legal rights and remedies, and shall not be held to preclude and/or debar it from exercising or seeking any of the same.
39. All correspondence and notices that will be sent by the Client to the Company shall be deemed delivered only upon actual receipt by the Company and subject to its written confirmation as such. All correspondence and notices that will be sent to the Client shall be deemed delivered: At their time of delivery if sent by hand delivery. Within one business day of delivery if sent to Client’s Email address. Within one business day of delivery if sent by facsimile. Within five business days if delivered by postal mail.
40. The time presented on this site and/or concerning any activity shall be based on the GMT time zone.
41. In case of any contradiction between the English form and any translated form of the terms, the English form will govern any translated form.